Wednesday, March 4, 2009

翻译

Monday March 2, 2009

Shocked by moral decay of our teenagers


I WRITE to share a most appalling experience. Last week, I was dressed in denim and nothing provocative, to attend a function at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.

I was headed towards the escalator where I walked past a group of about five teenagers. One brushed his hand against my arm while his mate touched my thigh. They can be charged for outraging my modesty!

What a nerve! I was shocked beyond words. Some foreigners who witnessed their actions felt sorry for me.

If this can happen in a public area, I dare not imagine what could happen elsewhere.

What has become of our children? Don’t they have any moral values at all?

We are distracted by excessive politicking and controversies associated with race and sex and are overlooking the moral decay of our children.

What we are experiencing is only the tip of the iceberg. Steps should be taken immediately to stop it in its tracks.

In conjunction with International Women’s Day on March 8, let us strive to eradicate discrimination, indecent behaviour and violence against women and girls.

ELAINE CHEW,

Petaling Jaya.


Translate

青少年
我写共享一个最可怕的经验。上星期,我穿着牛仔,没有挑衅,出席一个函数在吉隆坡会议中心举行。


我走向电梯,我走过去一组约五青少年。一刷他的手对我的胳膊,而他的队友感动我的大腿上。他们可以收取了激烈我谦虚!


什么神经!我感到震惊无法用言语。有些外国人谁看到他们的行动感到遗憾,我。
如果这可以发生在一个公共场所,我不敢想象会发生在其他地方。


这已成为我们的孩子吗?不要有任何的道德观念吗?


我们分散了过多的政治和争议与种族和性别,并俯瞰道德败坏我们的孩子。
我们正在经历仅仅是冰山的一角。应采取措施立即停止在其轨道。


在节能交界国际妇女节3月8日,让我们努力消除歧视,猥亵行为和暴力侵害妇女和女孩。
帼周,
八打灵再也。


This is someone translate. There is some errors. anyway, is quite funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment